DUCT TAPE MARKETING
What Is Duct Tape Marketing?
When you hire a certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, you are getting years of ever-evolving marketing experience at your fingertips. You gain access to a proven process that has worked for clients of all sizes over and over again, and your certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant will use it to ensure success for your business.
Duct Tape Marketing was developed over 20 years ago as a way to install a turnkey marketing system into small to mid-size businesses. John Jantsch, its founder, has written several books and earned accolades from Forbes, CNBC, the New York Enterprise Report and even reached the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Jantsch’s Duct Tape Marketing blog was chosen as a Forbes favorite for marketing and small business and his Duct Tape Marketing podcast was called a “must listen” by Fast Company magazine. Jantsch has delivered keynote speeches to organizations such as American Express, Microsoft, Verizon, HP, and eBay. He also is the featured marketing contributor to American Express OPENForum.
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant goes through rigorous initial training and pieces of training throughout the year that ensures they are the best at the marketing game. Being a part of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network means:
- Approximately 100 consultants worldwide serve as a sounding board with connections, ideas, and feedback to get the best client results
- Predictable results with the installed Duct Tape Marketing System
- Ongoing training webinars keep your consultant on their toes with the latest in marketing and communications
- Your consultant is invited to yearly events for business development and networking
- Comprehensive strategy development includes identifying your ideal client, target audience, and a full-blown content calendar
- Thorough online training certification as well as hands-on implementation of the Duct Tape Marketing System
- Access to the best marketing software and tools including things that will develop clear reports, pull competitive analytics and bolster your testimonials
Proof that Duct Tape Marketing is the real deal:
Michael Gerber said Duct Tape Marketing is “just like its namesake – Duct Tape – it’s good, incredibly smart, amazingly practical, and immensely sticky stuff.”
“CAREFUL! Duct tape is a serious tool… it sticks where you put it. So are the ideas in this book. If you’re ready to make a commitment and are willing to make something happen, John’s book is a great place to start.” – Seth Godin, author of Purple Cow
“John Jantsch has provided small businesses with the perfect perspective for maximizing all marketing activities – offline and on. Jantsch has the plan to help you thrive in the world of business today. Read it, all your competitors will.” – John Battelle, co-founding editor of Wired and author of The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture